Monday, October 29, 2012

Which is worse

I promised myself I wouldn't post a piece on the Benghazi attacks, since they're so politically charged and divisive at the moment. However, I did want to post this as a way of demonstrating my view on the issue.

As an additional point, I would like to ask this question: if our response to the attack had led us into a war with Libya, costing billions of dollars and potentially thousands of lives, is that worth saving four people? It may seem harsh, but it's a question that needs to be asked. The President has already stated that he will find those responsible and do what he can to bring them to justice (and we all know he has a good track record on that).


1 comment:

samp said...

What? Don't you believe we are already in at war with Libya? I do not advocate invading Libya of course, however, I am a fully in support of trying by every means possible to save Americans wherever and however they come under fire. And we had the means this time and did not use it. What is next? We leave an even larger number of Americans to be slaughtered by those we do not want insult? PLEASE!!! What the hell is wrong with this administration?