Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year

I don't know if I'll get a chance to write another post until the New Year, so I'd like to wish everyone a Happy 2012 now. It's been a great year for me, with a lot of changes, and I'm hoping next year will be even better. I'm not one for resolutions, but I do hope that we see more solutions in 2012, more of a push to the table for compromise in our government, more emphasis on the people instead of on policy, and a greater focus on our nations well-being. I hope everyone is safe, happy, and healthy in the coming year, and that you continue to read my blog. It's very rewarding to me to see how many people take the time to read this every day! Thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

samp said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, son.

I enjoy reading your blog even though I may not comment every time. As you know we don't always agree on things but that is what makes it so great. You are incredible and I am very proud of you.